Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Einstein Sgraffito challenge day 27 & 28

The challenge for day 27 & 28 is to Draw Albert Einstein upside down. I understand the concept of drawing upside down, your eyes follow the lines instead of the image we think we see. I was introduced to this technique about a decade ago in a drawing class.   At first I was going to follow the rules and draw the picture upside down, but then I decided not to. Drawing upside down takes time, following the lines and shadows. I really don't have the patience for it after a long day at work, so here is my upright, free hand drawing of Einstein..  


2 comments:

  1. I think this is excellent as I know how you feel after a long day at work love the color of glass that you used is it 90 or 96 did you fuse this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Kim! It is 90 COE bullseye Tekta. I full fused random colors of powder glass on the tekta as my base canvas..

      Delete