Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 a new year

At the end of 2014 I was in a bit of a funk and feeling that my life was in a time warp that kept me doning the same thing in the same place day after day, year after year. Well I came to realize that i need to appreciate all that I have and that it was completely up to me to get out of my "box" and do things for myself that will get me out of the "box".

I would like to incorporate more travel in my life.  Texas is big and it's almost impossible to do a "day" trip anywhere interesting, so I want to plan long weekend trips.

The Sgarffito challenge came at a great time as well. It gives me something to look forward to everyday for the month of January.  I'm looking into participating in juried art shows as well.

Life is good, and the mental challenge is to see it that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment