Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 8 - just one of those days

So I have have kept this blog for a while, and it' not just dedicated to my 30 day challenge. so I feel that I have the privilege to go on a little personal pity party rant tonight. Today sucked.  I didn't get enough sleep last night, I literally forgot to put any makeup on before I left for work this morning, (I feel lucky I remembered to brush my teeth:)), my neck and shoulders are killing me from a pinched nerve and and my studio was so freakin' cold tonight that my fingers were going numb. Granted I could have turned on the space heater for a while before I worked in there, but I forgot to do that too.

Needless to say, tonight's challenge didn't last that long. I didn't have anything planned out, and I didn't want to stay in the studio to plan anything out. The glass I was working with had different shades of blue in it so I decided to sift some butterscotch, spring green and canary yellow on it.  With a pallet knife, I just did a scribble through the powder.  That's it for tonight. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment