Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 1, 2 & 3

Day 1 Create anything with your fingers- This was harder than I anticipated. I didn't think I had fat fingers until I worked with only my fingers on the 1st 4"x4" canvas. I covered the glass with fuchsia, butterscotch, orange and black powders, then used my finger to uncover the colors beneath. I attempted several designs with this one being final one for me so I can move on.
Day 1


Day 2 Create a tree-This was a bit easier using a card and my fingers. I just used black powder.
Day 2 


Day 3 Create a landscape- I created several messy design before I decided on creating a seascape instead. I used royal blue over the light blue and white powder for the birds..

Day 3

All three pieces are currently in the kiln programmed with a  high tack fuse.- Update:took the the pictures of the final fused pieces and am little disappointed in the way the birds turned out.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Your blog is fantastic, I think it will help others who are participating :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete