Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 4 Sgraffito challenge-the good, the bad & the ugly

So I learned a few things between yesterday and today:
 #1: stiff black glass powder doesn't move around as easily as regular black glass powder. Someone asked the question yesterday, what's the difference between the two, I never knew the difference before, and today it made my life so much easier!
#2. As I have been working with a card, I realized I could cut the edges every so often to keep the corners "sharp".
#3. I have done minute drawings in a drawing class before and realize that there is a natural flow when working fast, even with glass powders.

So here are my five in five minutes each. the good, the bad & the ugly.





yes-this one is sideways-it was very uncooperative!







No comments:

Post a Comment