Thursday, February 16, 2017

an opportunity

I really do love my husband!  My hubby works all over the southern district of Texas and when he came upon a stained glass studio and gallery he didn't hesitate going in and checking it out.  He referred me to the owners and I now have a 9am appointment on Monday to present my work for their gallery!  I am so nervous and excited!  This is the first place I will be taking my 2D glass artwork, and I just hope it is well received.  

I went out today during my lunch break and bought a brand new storage bin to carry all my artwork. Now I need to go out and get packing supplies so nothing breaks during transport.

I'm getting a bit ambitious, however, I would like to create 2 new pieces before I go to the appointment, hopefully I will come thru for myself! Ok, I would be happy with just 1 more piece :)



 

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to be married to one who sees you, believes in you. Lovely that he did that. Love seeing your picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been encouraging me all the way, even when I completely doubt myself.

      Delete