Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It's December already?

I have been neglectful to my blog, unsure of what to write. The house is decorated and I have been to the mall, bought a few things, and it still doesn't feel like the Christmas season.  Maybe I need to get back to the religious aspect of Christmas and not so much of the overly marketed, shopping like crazy for gifts that may or may not be appreciated.  

On another note, Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful! All my kids were with me and we celebrated Thanksgiving together, and I was very thankful for that.  My mother in law cooked for Thanksgiving day, and I cooked Friday and Saturday before my younger two had to leave back to school.  It was really nice to have my oldest son spend Thanksgiving with us since he usually has to work.

Yesterday, my co-worker brought us each a cookie to work to bring December in, and I thought it was too cute to eat, until late afternoon when I couldn't help myself.


I don't like the icing on cookies, but the cookie was great! That's just how the cookie crumbles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment