Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas

Christmas day was wonderful! We stayed home, all my kids were here, some family and friends joined us, and we had a great time eating, talking, laughing and just being together.  The Spirit of Christmas was with us all yesterday, and I hope it was the same for everyone out there reading this.

When I was a very little girl I used to carry around "George", a stuffed monkey that I loved dearly. Yesterday, one of the gifts that I recevied was a new "George", from my youngest son. I think he is cute, and I'm keeping him on my night stand. I do love all that I received from my family, and I apprecite the love and warmth that family is all about.
                                                                      George

No comments:

Post a Comment