Monday, December 7, 2015

Questions????

I'm not affiliated with a specific political party. However, I lean towards the democratic party because of certain beliefs.

I am trying to understand the Republicans and NRA. The right to bear arms.  Ok. fine. but really? assault rifles??? Guns that are made for war, legal to buy and own.  I wonder if they are setting up the U.S.A for a civil war? Preparing the people that live here to "fight" for their country by having these guns legal to purchase. Why else does a civilian need to own guns that are made for the military? Are they preparing us blindly for something we don't want? A war on our homeland?

On January 1st, 2016 Texas law will take effect that allows people to walk around with their guns on holster NOT concealed.  What does this mean?  Is that person who walks around like they belong in the wild west on a power trip?  what if they get angry and lose it?  will they shoot first, then ask questions?  How will we know who has the permit and who doesn't??? When you go to gun shows, people don't have to go through a paper work process if you're buying directly form an individual, which doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies..I'm not sure but,  I don't think this is turning into a very pleasant society to live in.  Maybe the Mad Max movie is right on target for our future.


Just a bunch of questions today that are running through my head.....




1 comment: