Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Naxos 7/16-7/17

The beautiful Island of Naxos, Greece, how I wish I could spend every summer there......
Everyday we would get up and make Greek coffee, sit out on the balcony and watch the calm water of the ocean.

The island is very walking friendly and we were just minutes from everything.  From seafood restaurants, bakeries and small grocery stores that supplied everything we needed, we were right at home. I even found a working glass studio on the island that we visited after visiting their gallery in town.  The people at Yalomorfon glass studio greeted us like family and gave us a tour of their beautiful studio! They even showed me a design to try and cut, but I was not successful. Thye use float glass in all of their designs and I am spoiled with a "softer" art glass   When Kras and Dimitris bought the studio it came with cats, currently thirteen cats that live in and raom out of the studio as they please. The island is known for their cats!
So here our the pictures for the last two days we spent on this island.











2 comments:

  1. I love going along on your mother-daughter vacation! You are both gorgeous and look so happy together.

    ReplyDelete