Saturday, October 28, 2023

Blood Moon

I am ready for the Blood Moon in it's full glory tonight!  To bring with it  a great shift in my life and clear away all toxic people with bad intention and all toxic energy.  

This week in, my work life, it has been the most stressful and emotional week I have experienced in a very long time.  There were problems that I unintentioanlly created myself, and there are problems that have been lingering on, which I have no control over.  It's one of those weeks where I just wanted to stay home and hide under the covers.  Today I was supposed to be driving over 250 miles but, in it's own good way it ended up that I didn't have to.  I did my laundry instead.

The way I got through this week was by repeating to myself, tomorrow is a new day. I also was trying to keep myself together by thinking about all the fucked up shit that's going on in the world, and all of those innocent lives losts, which make what I'm stressing over pretty petty....  It's just that I'm in my own world worrying what's going on in my daily life.

I created a mosaic a while back which seems perfect for today.

 Trixie under the Blood Moon 




I am blessed and gratefull for my family, health, fur babies, friends and all that I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment