Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday Morning Vibes

I wanted to follow BamBam's Sunday morning vibes but..........


BamBam

I had to get some work done on the computer that I've been piecemealing since Thursday, and debated with myself if I should wait until Monday to complete it.  I decided to buckle down and spent  my day working until I finished. I am really glad that I did because I'm not sure how my day is going to go on Monday considering I have meetings all morning.  Samantha kept me company making sure I was working while I gave her some chin rubs between files!

Samantha

I was home alone with my fur babies this weekend while my hubby went fishing with his buddies on the gulf coast.  His trip was successful, and he was very happy bringing home some red snapper and trout. They also picked up shrimp directly off the shrimpboat. A lot of shrimp!  The buddies split the weight of the shrimp and took the heads off before bringing it home.  (I wish they would have shelled and deviened them too). We split up the shrimp up with 2 -3 pounds in each bag to freeze.  I left out one bag for tonights dinner.   

                                                                This bucket is all ours!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment