Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Inspiring

I feel that my attention span has been affected by the social media syndrom.  If it's too long of a read, I'll skim through it or just move on. I like reading novels, and reference books on art, but not much else. So when a friend of mine told me about the book In the Company of Women, published in 2016, I was'nt too sure I wanted to read it.  I bought it anyway, and when it arrived, it was a pleaseant suprise of 100 Makers, Artists and Entrepreneurs that were asked a short list of questions to answer.  The pages are filled with beautiful photographs and each interview takes up a couple of pages for each woman. The answers are inspiring.

One of my favorite things about this book, I don't have to read it in an ordely fashion.  I can flip through it, stop at a profile and read, which make me happy.

I do wonder where these woman are in their lives seven years later and after Covid. However, I think I'll just let it be, not google them, and just be inspired from the answers they gave a few years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment