Monday, October 19, 2015

Spontaneous whirlwind

My last post was on September 9, and it was about Henry the duck. On September 10, he was no where to be found.  I should have known that Henry was a sign when he appeared and then disappeared. I had taken that Thursday off with a line up of contractors for bids to fix up my house. Cabinets, painters, and floors.  Everything was going well with the the bids until the flooring guy showed up. He doesn't make it past my foyer when he announces "ma'am, in good conceince I can't install floors in your house until you fix the foundation" Mind you, I had already "fixed" foundation 9 years ago and had a 10 year warranty. That warranty was null and void since the company went under. So what did I do that afternoon..... I signed a contract and sold my house to an investor without having a plan of where we were going to go and live...... Sometimes I am spontaneous that way. But in the end it all works out. I will continue in my next post the adventure I had. Now off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment