Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fall day

Depsite that the weatherman predicting rain through the weekend, ending Monday or Tuesday, it was mostly sunny today with the best temperatures. It felt like a real fall day in the 60's with a high of 70.

I took advantage of this beautiful weather by turning off the AC and opening the windows. I also spent the afternoon outside playing ball with my dogs Bentley and Pebbles. Pebbles loves to play fetch, while Bentley wants me to chase him while he has the ball.

Between playing ball I also helped my husband put the shed together!

Bentley
                                     
Pebbles jumping up for the ball in my hand


Bently's waiting for me to chase him

She looks happy!

Litle Kitty

partial view from my upstairs back window

No comments:

Post a Comment