Friday, July 3, 2015

It's noon on Friday...

Wow, two posts in one day, I broke my own record!

Had to share my sunset painting. It hasn't even dried completely and I've hung it on my wall! I'm excited that I started and finished within a couple of hours. The inspiration for this painting came from a home that's for sale in Freeland, Washington (my dream home) located on Whidbey Island. Even though the sunset from their living room is so much better in real life (or in pictures) I decided to bring my version of it into my house. (remember, I live in suburban sprawl, all I see is houses and roof tops...)




2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is spectacular! The blue is the blue I grew up with. Oh I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!, I'm glad you love it! you made my day!!! :)

      Delete