Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall is here, time for art shows!

Last year I posted that I was excited about the fall art shows that I was going to go to as a customer. This year I will participate! I am excited and nervous at the same time!

Renewing my membership with the San Antonio Glass Art Guild has given me some motivation to start participating again. I was seriously on the fence about it but while I was unpacking my Halloween decorations from last year I found the bag of pendants I had made and thought I lost. Originally they were suppose to go onto my Etsy shop which has been dormant since I don't remember when.  I decided that finding the pendants was a sign to participate! I mailed my check out today to reserve a space, and now I need to create some art! I am happy to announce that I will be participating in the Uptown Art Stroll happening the first weekend of November!


If you checkout the Uptown Art Stroll link I will be at the location listed with Louise Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment