Friday, October 24, 2014

sketch book in hand....

The up coming Uptown Art Stroll is around the corner........

Last night I went to the SAGAG meeting (San Antonio glass art guild),  with the slight intention, in the back of my mind, of possibly backing out of the art show.  I am so glad that I went to the meeting!  Not only did I get excited about participating again, I got to meet some great new people!

Yes, this is the last weekend I have to get busy for this show, but I am looking forward to the challenge of completing the work I have in mind.  I pulled out my sketch book during my lunch break today, went outside drew for a while. It was beautiful day for it!



I was also excited today about the shear fact that my brother and I are collaborating on a piece of art again.  He will be creating a frame for the "Celestial series of Nine"!  When we do collaborate, I tell him what I would like to have, and in turn he tells me in great detail what he will create, then asks me "what do you think?"  In my usual response I tell him, "lost you a while back but whatever you said is good with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment