Thursday, July 17, 2014

Plans

I have decided that since I will be an official "empty-nester" this fall and will be free on the weekends to do whatever I please (for the most part), I am planning....

I plan to take day trips.  I'll start with small towns within a two hour radius of my house, each weekend. Then I may venture out a little further.  Since Texas is SO big, I won't be driving out of the state on a day trip.. which is a bit disappointing.

One of the first trip I'd like to take is out of Austin. It's a train ride and depending on which one I take, it could be a murder mystery, a shopping day or a wine trip.

I am up for the adventure of travel, even if I have to stay withing the state.




"I long for the cool summer breeze off the Atlantic,as I suffocate in the humidity" - Drita

No comments:

Post a Comment