Thursday, March 7, 2019

new things on the horizon

I have been a recluse when it comes to my real estate.  I still have 100 small magnet calendars for 2019 that I have not done anything with. I hope to give them out before the 6th month mark of the year goes by!  If you have a PO Box and want one I will be happy to mail one out! I will be doing my 2nd open house this year and hope since it is spring that I get some interested people that I can help.

Meanwhile I have been busy being a recluse in my art studio/library.  I have been enjoying it.  I have also created some little 4"x 4" glass coasters that aren't quite finished yet, some of them need final touch ups, and then they just need one more firing in the kiln. I've created 10 of them for gifts to the baristas at my favorite coffee house.  I go there to escape at least 3 times a week on my lunch break, and it's so comfy and cozy in there that I don't want to leave and go back to work. They have a cat that wanders through named Midnight, and at times she has sat with me as I read my book and sipped on my coffee. So I decided to make the glass coaster's cat themed. 

I am also working on my art project for Say Si, which the invitation came late, and I thought that they did not invite me this year. They had good reason as to why it was late, they are celebrating their 25th year anniversary and moved the auction towards the end of the year to celebrate!  I am making something extra special for this event, and I would like to price this piece of art (for donation) upwards of $300.  I hope it comes out as good , if not better than I envision it in my head! 



                                                                    my cozy library



                                          work in progress-cat coasters









2 comments:

  1. what a perfect sanctuary! i love your colors there, and in your art pieces.

    on amother note, i just made my blog private for work reasons. if you'd like to have access, please send me your email at me at 37paddington@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete