Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tranquil.... we all need it sometimes

This past weekend was a busy blur of activity.  Open houses, showings, fused glass, showings, emails, calls,  mishaps and rain...

I have always loved real estate. Helping people find their new homes or selling their old ones, getting them through the process of the contracts, inspections, sometimes repairs, and finally to closing.

The hard part is trying to find clients that are willing to work with a "new" real estate agent.  I am trying. So far I have met some wonderful people, and I hope they will use my services when the time comes.  My husband tells me to keep on keeping on. I am trying.  I know success doesn't happen overnight, and there are hurdles to overcome. I have only been active four months, but as of this moment I have no one to work with.  I am trying. Through emails, post cards, open houses, letters, and phone calls.  This is sales. I am trying. I work every weekend and every evening after my day job ends.  I am trying.  Through this process of trying... I hope something come through. I have been praying a lot too.

I put some art in the kiln over the weekend and when this piece came out, it reminded me to be calm.


   Tranquil... we all need it sometimes.

2 comments: