Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Overcome by Emotion

My youngest son was preparing to be part of a wedding this past weekend, shopping for shoes and gifts. On the day that he was suppose to leave to go and spend the weekend for the happy occasion, he calls me in tears devastated... Absolutely devastated.  As a Mom, until you can get past the tears they are crying to find out what happened I about lost it.  I truly lost it when he finally told me.  His best friend and college roommate of two years lost his life. 

No one had a clue what was going on in this young man's mind.   His outgoing personality, bright smile and laughter hid his emotions. He had a bright future ahead of him, he had friends and family that loved and cared for him. Amogh lifted everyone else's spirits, but he himself was overcome by his emotions.

He will be missed. 

Please donate if you can to the memory and legacy of Amogh Kulkarni


 
    

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is tragic. I am so sorry for your son's loss, and your family's, and everyone who loved this young man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been hard. I can't imagine what his family is going through.

      Delete