Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all!
I'll celebrate Easter today with a Ham, and I will celebrate the Greek Orthodox Easter next Sunday with Lamb.  The best of both worlds :)

I have continued to work on my stained glass window, the progress is slow going, but I'm happy that I am working on it.

I had the opportunity to take a basic wire class with Liza Connell last week.  I took the class to learn how to wrap my pendants, although I didn't come away with that technique form her (yet), I did learn a lot from her!  Liza is an encyclopedia of information when comes to creating and I recommend her class to anyone interested in making jewelry! Here's a few things I created in class:
On another note, since we did get spring showers, my rose garden bloomed like mad!!! Here's a few pics:











I have about a dozen different rose bushes in my rose garden, which is in the front yard. It's always a beautiful sight (and smell) when I come home from work and there all in bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment