Friday, October 6, 2017

Last night's full moon

After my day job yesterday, I went to my first Builder/Realtor function and had a great time! I spoke to some Realtors that I knew, and made connections with Realtors that I just met. It was so nice to just get out and have fun and mingle with people. It was a only a two hour event in a beautiful M/I Homes Model in the Ravello Subdivision, only about 20 minutes from my house, but in an area that I haven't visited in many years.  During the event I even won a drawing for a $50 gift card! I left as the sun was setting and on my way home on the highway, in the distance I thought I saw the BIGGEST lit up Ferris wheel I had even seen in my life, but I was wrong,.The big lit up sphere was the full moon hovering on the Highway. It was the largest moon I ever remember seeing.  It was big and orange and it was right in front of me, as if the moon moved 1000 times closer to earth.  As I traveled closer it moved up just a bit higher.  Since I was driving, there was no way I was going to get picture and even if I could have, it was going to look as magnificent as it did in realty, my phone camera is just not that good! 

Personally I have had good, like last night and some not so good days in the past couple of weeks.  Thus is life we take the good and the bad and make the best of it. 

On another note, I decorated for Halloween and brought out my baby doll that sits on an antique, milking chair from who knows where,  along with my other nic-nac Halloween  decorations.  I do enjoy this holiday. I love seeing the kids dressed up in their costumes and I love handing the candy out.  This year I also ordered a new Halloween dress.  I've been wearing the same one for more than a decade and saw a cute one online for less than $20.00, so why not.  I'll just put my Witches Hat on I'll be set.

So here is my baby doll with her cat, created by hand and signed by the artist.  By the way, my new dress will pretty much match hers.



Have a beautiful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment