Saturday, April 29, 2017

Announcements

This has been a busy weekend and it's only Saturday afternoon. Yesterday evening the graduation announcements arrived and I wanted to make sure that I mailed them out today since my daughters graduation is on May 20th. I went out last night and printed a collage of pictures to include with the announcements, staying up until midnight stuffing envelopes and addressing them. I can't believe graduation time is near. My daughter is graduating with a 5 year professional Bachelor degree in architecture, and these years have flown by. I still look at her first little piglet ballet costume I saved and have hanging up in my closet from when she was three years old, now she is 23 and has grown into an amazing young woman.
So here is an update of our new pathway. We added lights and I just LOVE the pattern they make when they turn on!
Okay, so now some exciting news about my artwork. I was accepted to display my glass art at Whitworth glass art gallery in New Braunfels, Texas. I spent the morning up there, and Cindy, one of the owners, had set up a beautiful table for me that could be seen as soon as customers come through the doors. The table itself is pretty special since it was her husband Jacks grandmothers table, Jack is currently 70 years old, so I can only imagine how old the table is! My penandts were place a beautiful curio case and they showed very nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your daughter's graduation! You must be so proud of her. What a beautiful radiant young woman. Our daughters are the same age.

    ReplyDelete