Wednesday, May 11, 2016

pretty in pink

As an artist I want to be identifiable by my art. I feel this shift in me right now that I want to delete everything I posted online and start over. But then I think this is who I am and this is what I put out there for the world to see and read. Good or bad it's out there. Who really cares anyway.

I am moving from glass to painting on canvas. I don't have the electrical outlets or space to create with glass right now.  Since I LOVE creating loopy designs I am going pursue it for now, maybe I will find success in it :)  I'm actually excited about this transition!.

Yesterday when I was looking out the window, I noticed that my neighbors blooming flowers match my pink bird house that is sitting on the fence post.  I thought it looks so pretty!    What little bird wouldn't want to live there? 


No comments:

Post a Comment