Sunday, February 28, 2016

art & do overs...

I signed up for a gallery show to present six pieces of art.  It was supposed to be on March 4th & 5th.  Luckily for me the gallery owner changed the date to the 13 & 14th of March. I'm not done, and what is done, I'm not sure I'm happy with it.  The little flowers are really nagging me... "Do over", "do over".... I need six pieces total, I have finished 3, the 4th is in the kiln and I still need two more. I might need 3 more since I really don't know if I want the flowers.....  I still have to write an artist statement, and send her pictures of the completed work.   I kind of feel like backing out, but at the same time she did move the date so I can do things over..... well here are my pieces so far (minus the flowers since I'm still debating, and don't wan the online world to see it just yet......


fused glass birds on clear Tekta, painted background in shadow box 8"x10"

Fused glass light house & birds on clear Tekta, painted background in shadow box 8x10"

No comments:

Post a Comment