Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Blue skies

Typically, I'll eat my lunch in the break room of our office building, but today I couldn't stand the thought of staying inside.  It was a beautiful day outside.

I took my neatly wrapped sandwich, a can of coke and an orange to have a picnic at the park today.
The sun was shining, the sky was a cloudless beautiful blue and best of all it was 77 degrees at noon without any humidity.  I not only stayed long enough to eat, but I took a leisurely walk (with my heels on) and snapped some pictures with my phone.  The playground was full of kids playing, and parents having picnics with their kids,  I really didn't want to go back to the office, I just wanted to stay outside and feel the sun on me.

The parks department created walking/bike paths that actually connect across town through other parks. I think I may try to take a bike ride.








No comments:

Post a Comment