Sunday, October 7, 2012

October = Halloween!

I love the month of October!

October brings the cool crisp clean air & one of my favorite holidays, Halloween!

To me, Halloween represents just good old  fun! This is the only day of the year that one can dress up and be whatever they want to be! No matter how old you are! I start celebrating the month of October by watching all  my favorite Halloween movies like Practical Magic, Hocus Pocus, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, Addams Family, Corpse Bride, and some other non-gory Halloween movies. I also indulge in the old black and white horror movies like Frankenstein, Dracula and the Werewolf, but nothing more scary than that.

During the first week of every October, I decorate my house, inside and out (more on the inside than out:). I add one or two things to my decorations every year. This year I decided to paint a Halloween picture to go over my mantel.




16"x 20"


I can't wait till the 31st, so I can dress up, play the Monster Mash Party CD, while I pass out (and eat ) some god candy!!!  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment