Saturday, March 3, 2012

I had an amazing time at Glass Blowing Austin! Morgan Graff allowed me to take the entire class over!  I was out there back in July 2011 taking a class with Morgan when I became ill and had to leave after the first project. This time Sinnae was teaching the class while Morgan worked on her art. Sinnae is a  young, easy going, talented glass blowing artist. There were a total of three students in class  which went very smoothly and each of our projects turned out great!   I am seriously thinking about taking more classes from them in the future.  

This was my 1st paper weight project from July 2011. It's a little lopsided but it reflects pretty much how I felt that day 0_o.    I'll post pictures of the new projects when I pick them up next week.


"The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one"- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment