Friday, September 16, 2016

South Padre

As I sit in my cubicle, pushing papers around and on the computer typing all day, my Hubby is working out of town........ in the most southern tip of Texas of South Padre Island.  It's one of my favorite places in Texas. As much as I would have loved to take a few days off and stay with him down there, I just didn't want to spend my days alone while he worked.  Also, there was a red tide warning which means the risked of getting sick going into the water. I just can't see myself going to the beach and not get into the water.  
Last night my hubby sent me some pictures as he went for a walk. He had a companion following him for a few blocks, even crossing the street with him without getting hit.  I asked him if the crab was going towards the water or away from it, he said away from it..... I guess even the crab is fleeing the red tide...


 This summer I didn't go anywhere........ Hopefully soon I will get to go on an adventure, somewhere. 



No comments:

Post a Comment