Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Grinches

This weeks been interesting.  I stayed off of Facebook for a whopping 3 days.  Do you know that when you don't log on Facebook they actually send a e-mail telling you have notifications.  I ignored the e-mail, stayed off of Face book until this happened.......

My husband bought a Christmas ball ornament and a small Snoopy decoration for a twig of a tree that we have in our front yard.  We thought it was cute.
Then one evening we noticed the Christmas ball was missing.  We thought it was strange that it was gone, and that that maybe the neighborhood kids may have taken it.  Well, we have cameras and my husband did a re-wind, and low and behold two grown ass women taking a walk through our neighborhood around 7:30 in the evening, cross the street to our house just to go into our yard and lift the Christmas ball.  That pissed me off. I had to do something......

I posted a sign in the yard...."Two girl Grinche's stole my Christmas tree ball.... Smile you are on Camera".

Since I believe these women our my neighbors, I am keeping it up  for a few more days until I replace the ornament.  I think they should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

So I thought this story was Facebook worthy..........


No comments:

Post a Comment