Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fall is in the air

With August flying by, and start of school  around the corner, I couldn't help to think about the Fall season.

Halloween is the first holiday that in my mind represents Fall. So what better way to prepare?
Paint some fun Halloween art!  I did have fun creating these little pieces. I have them up in my space at Homestead Handcrafts.
                                              4- 8" x 10" acrylic paintings

This weekend I finished a couple of projects.

This morning I opened my kiln to a few White Tail  Deer pendants for a friend who commissioned these.  I was pretty happy with the way they turned out and hope she will be too!




The stained glass window I have been working on for the last several weekends is finally finished! A friend of mine has commissioned it for a space in her home.

Overall I think the piece looks nice, however my measurement was a little off once everything was put together.  I have faith my friends husband will be able to create the wooden frame to accommodate my mistake, if not, its back to the drawing board!







  

No comments:

Post a Comment