Friday, March 22, 2013

Say Si

What a wonderful evening at Say Si! Beautiful art, food, live music, a great group of Artists and Patrons for a great youth art program in San Antonio!

The artwork was spectacular and the overall event was great!  Over 200 artists participated and donated their work to be put up for auction. I bid on a piece but I was quickly out bid. To make sure I left with a piece of art tonight I went into the Middle school/High school Gallery and bought a beautiful  piece of art  right off the wall!  When I showed my  youngest son the art, he really liked it so I gave it to him!
I left before the auction closed, but I did notice that my piece had a couple of bids.  I hope who ever wins the glass art I created really enjoys it!  I had fun participating with Say Si this year!



This is the piece of art I purchased tonight created by a high school student.
Just beautiful work!

No comments:

Post a Comment