Sunday, May 27, 2012

Slowly but surely

It was nice waking up really early and thinking about what I want to do instead of what I need to do.

I didn't need to be anywhere in particular this morning and since I already purchased the glass and drew out my patterns earlier in the week, I got up and cut glass for a couple of hours.  I finished all the leaves! I also have enough glass to finish the background but I don't want to rush.  I'm enjoying this project and I'm not in a hurry to get it done, even though I would like to have the window completed and hanging up some time in July. This project has been in the works for a very long time and it's one of those projects that done for pure enjoyment.  When I'm working on it  It's the most amazing feeling when I cut the glass, I lose all sense of time and it's just pure bliss, (unless I cut myself, of course :)).

Here's a few pictures of my progress.    



I can't wait till I start cutting the colorful birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment