Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Down and out

 I've been sick in bed with Covid since Saturday afternoon.  I've been popping aspirins and Nyquil like candy. I think it's a mild case since I'm sitting up typing this on a Tuesday night. It actually felt like I came down with the flu and I really didn't leave my bed  except to go to the bathroom and pretty much slept from Saturday till today.  I went downstairs today and ate a little bit of dinner so I'm hoping that by tomorrow I'll be feeling even better and by Friday I will be okay and test negative.  My hubby has been taking care of me and my pets have all decided to stay with me the entire time.   I am praying that my husband doesn't come down with it, and the only difference between me and him is that he got his booster and I didn't.  

On a more positive note, I had finished my stained glass windows last week and wanted to share how they looked in my art studio, my daughter called it my art cottage, which I think is cute.  





at dusk with all the lights on.




3 comments:

  1. Your art cottage is just beautiful. It's wonderful that you have a space where you can pull everything out and leave it, without having to put it away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It's been really noce to escape from daily life and create some art

      Delete
  2. Your stained glass is just gorgeous and so is your art cottage. I love that you made a space to create. And its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete