Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 and resolutions/goals

So we either make, or not make resolutions for new year.  Set up for failure, or goal setting. This year I decided that I was going to set some goals.

First on the list : Get off the coach and join the gym. I really have no option at this point in my life since I kind of feel like jello.  I need gain some strength and muscle tone in my body, so my body doesn't turn on me.

Second goal: Get my marketing and socializing in order to prospect some clients for my new Real Estate career.  It's been very hard getting out there and getting to know people.  My original goal when I got my license out from the state in late August was to have 2 clients under contract by the end of October. I thought that was doable, but that did not happen. In those short months I did meet some great people by doing open houses, and hopefully I can work with some of them them in the future.  I feel it in my bones that I can be a great Realtor, I just need the chance to be around more people.  That is one goal that I really need to work hard on for the results I desire.

Third: One thing that I know for sure that is good for my mind and soul, is creating art. So my third and final goal for 2018 is to create more art and participate in some local art shows, instead of having all my artwork fill up my studio/office space.

The three goals I have set for myself are HUGE to me.  I wish that whoever reads this and has set goals for 2018 reaches them all, just like I wish it for myself!  Happy New Year!


The 5 pieces are ready to hang for a show:






Each of these vary in size anywhere between 7"x 10" to 12"x12"
I really enjoyed making these pieces!

4 comments:

  1. Very worthy goals. Good luck with all three. Love the pieces you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of color and form! Beautiful pieces.

    As for the goals, you can't achieve what you don't conceive so good on you for clarifying and setting down your intentions. Now the universe knows just what to deliver to you!

    ReplyDelete