Tuesday, August 9, 2016

just pondering things....

It's been a struggle for me to post anything on this blog lately.  I just worry about saying too much, too little, too personal, not personal enough.......   Then I wonder who is reading my blog. The last post was in the beginning of July yet the biggest hit of views, was a single day in mid July from Russia.... really, why????  I'm not that interesting.

Anyway, I have been pondering at making some extra money on the side. I work a typical full time 8-5 job and am considering weekend work.  All of my artwork is piling up in the office/studio and I have not really put it out there to sell, just a couple of facebook posts.  Do I want a low paying weekend hourly job, or do I need to hit the pavement and try to sell art? I really don't know how to go about this. I just know that I need to offset some bills. I am also not sure about working 7 days a week either..... ( I don't consider creating art work). This is my dilema.

In all reality, I just wish I had enough money to just travel the world.  So since I don't, even though it's only August, I asked my husband for a really nice world globe for Christmas, so I can just dream.




2 comments:

  1. I'm reading. Maybe you can put up a website with your art. Or else sell it from a booth at one of those craft fairs, the kind that happen in NYC all the time. I would love to run into your work for sale. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete