Friday, June 22, 2012

Kitty Cat food bowls

Who deserves some creative glass art? My Kitty Cats of course!!! I worked on three small food bowls, for my three cats, Tiger, Jake and Little Kitty (she's really not that little but she is little compared to the other two!)

 The yellow and orange bowl remind me of kibbles and the green bowl has a wavy edge perfect for the prissy little kitty.
                                              Jake's bowl with a dark kitty paw print corner.
                                            Tiger's bowl with a light paw print in the corner.
Little Kitty's bowl with a yellow paw print on the edge.
Jake
Tiger
Little Kitty (she's a messy eater :))

I think all three of them like there bowls!  

On a more serious note, I recently found out from a friend of mine that cat's can be allergic to plastic and break out with kitty acne around there mouth/face.  I have been a cat lover & owner all of my life and never heard of this. A few weeks ago I had purchased a cute small plastic bowl from the grocery store and started feeding Little Kitty from it and the top of her nose completely broke out and I thought some kind of bug had gotten to her.  I was wrong, she was allergic to the plastic bowl.  As soon as I threw it away she started to clear up almost immediately. From now on I'll make them their bowls from glass!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard about the plastic issue before. My cats eat from glass bowls - but from Corning I think. They will be jealous to see your fancy bowls. I better step up my game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of it either! I want to see what you come up with for kitty cats!
      Oh yes, before I forget, I would like to buy another Frankenstein ornament for Halloween. Mine got broken last Halloween:(

      Delete