Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween weekend

 I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  It's one of my favorite holidays!  I get to dress up and give candy out!  

I had plans to work on the floors in my Studio on Saturday but that was shut down real quick by a mudslide I made Friday night.  Do you know what a mudslide is?  Well, I didn't until I discovered this yummy recipe for it online. My husband went out and got all the ingredients I needed:Heavy cream, whip cream, chocolate syrup, vodka, Kahlua and Irish cream. 

 It tasted sooooo goood going down! and then made me feel oh so bad!  I admit it, I am an extra lightweight social drinker. I only had one Friday night and felt bad ALL day Saturday. I was so glad wasn't obligated to any appointments on Saturday as I sat there drinking V8's to recover........... The mudslide to me is now called death by liquor, I will not attempt to drink that again.

Mudslide
recovery drink.....


Saturday was lost but Sunday, Halloween was not!  I dressed up as witch again (in a new dress)!  Binge watched Halloween movies as I passed out candy!  It felt good to see all the kids dressed up and walk through the neighborhood after two years of nothingness. 



Have a Happy November!

 


  


1 comment: