Saturday, April 13, 2019

Thankful for the weekend

There's a buzzing feeling in my head. An anxiety I can not shake.  A feeling of upheaval when everything is calm around me.  Is it something I don't know about? Is it pre-menopause?  Or is it just dissatisfaction.....

I am trying to figure things out but the more I try the more confused I get.  I know that things happen in there own time. Things happen for a reason and sometimes you just have to sit back and wait.  However, I'm not sure what I am waiting for, and have this distinct feeling that I need to get up and do something different with my life but I have no clue as to what to do....

I know I am not supposed to compare my life with others but I see people moving forward and I feel stuck. I feel like I need to talk with a counselor or life coach to help me figure things out, but I also feel that I should just rely on my instincts and things will work out....  I am a bit confused.

On the brighter side....
I was thankful yesterday was Friday, and I went out and bought 3 more rose bushes to make myself feel better.  I love roses, the way look, smell, and the thorns they have to protect themselves.  My rose garden will now have three different types of red roses, two types of pink roses, a white rose, a purple rose and three hybrid peach/yellow, deep pink/white and red/orange.  I have now run out of room for anymore more bushes.  If I can get them all to bloom at one time I will take a collective picture.










2 comments:

  1. Drita, you look like a bright-eyed teenager. No wonder your daughter is so beautiful. I think some of what you're feeling is the transition of our kids growing up and away into their own lives and preoccupations; i have never quite got used to it. Suddenly you have more time for yourself, more hours to fill, and don't yet know what to do with them. Talking to a counselor would certainly be helpful, at least to get the feelings in plain view so you can start to figure out what they are telling you. This is of course, the work of life, and we have to do it again and again. I often wish we could fix things and just stay fixed, but life is forever moving on and we struggle to keep up. Sending love, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being here for me, and telling me its okay to talk with a counselor. Sending love your way too.

      Delete